Visit Eastport, Maine!
The Gateway to Downeast Maine, Atlantic Canada, and Fundy Bay
The easternmost city in the United States, Eastport, Maine is 240 miles north of Portland, and only 100 miles away from Bar Harbor. The downtown area, on Moose Island is still undiscovered by the sunburnt crowds that jam Mount Desert Island every summer. Eastport is quite scenic and one of the most popular downeast destinations. With a wonderfully eccentric vibe — many of the two thousand or so locals are artists, writers, filmmakers, and other creative types, Eastport is a perfect weekend getaway.
- If you're looking for a great meal at a great price with lots of choices,...Read More
- Spirits seem to rise all over town when this little gem of an eatery opens...Read More
- Dating from the late 19th Century when Eastport was a bustling community related to shipping...Read More
- Hospitality abounds at one of the more spectacular Bed & Breakfast options in Eastport, making...Read More
- One might say the Tides Institute and Museum of Art (TIMA) anchors the southern end...Read More
- Ask yourself these questions. Have you ever wanted to invade a seaside town across...Read More